Do you want to work for a leading distributor of communication products and services?
From finance to HR and from sales to marketing, every employee is instrumental to the success of Airsys. Upload your CV with a brief explanation of why you think you would be a suitable candidate and you never know, we may see you at one of our exclusive employee events that has included Royal Ascot, Wimbledon and London River Cruise.
- If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to an initial interview this is generally with the departmental manager. This will take around 20 minutes. Following the interview, you’ll receive feedback on the status of your application by email.
- Depending on the job you’ve applied for, you may be required to attend a second interview with either the HR Manager or the Chief Operations Officer. Feedback will be provided via telephone or email at each stage to let you know how you got on.
- If you’re successful, we’ll give you a call to share the good news and discuss all the details of your new role!
Just some of the reasons to join Airsys
- Friendly atmosphere
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas party
- Employee summer party
- Career progression
- Continued investment within the business
- UK’s number one distributor for Motorola Solutions and Kenwood
The Airsys team enjoying their annual summer venture. This year saw the team take a visit to Henley Regatta for a day of relaxation, socialising and rowing.